Galen Glen Winery - Plan Your Stay
Looking for more after tasting our wine? View our recommendations for local attractions, dining, accommodations, tourism and Christmas tree farms.
- A Ca Mia Italian Restaurant - BYO - www.acamiapa.com
- Chef Paolo Nota, a native of Torino, Italy serves traditional Italian fare and is known for his large portions.
- Bamboo Asian Cuisine - BYO - www.thebamboocuisine.com
- Voted best sushi in the Lehigh Valley by readers of Lehigh Valley Style Magazine. Bamboo serves everything from sushi, to cooked Chinese foods, to Thai and vegetarian dishes. Recently, owner Andy Liu created a special sushi roll named for Galen Glen Winery, featuring a sun-dried grape in the center, the J85A. Our staff considers Bamboo a second home. The joke at the winery is that when you arrive to Bamboo with a bottle of Galen Glen wine, Harry gets a free dumpling.
- The Broadway Grille & Pub - www.broadwaygrillepub.com
- Chef Zoraida Rivera is known for her eclectic breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night menus. The Broadway has a liquor license and proudly serves Galen Glen wines.
- Curious Goods at The Bake Oven Inn - www.bakeoveninn.com
Chef Mark and his wife Catherine have been serving fresh, locally harvested food since 2008 in this timeless old inn. The farm-to-table menu changes seasonally. Curious Goods has a liquor license and proudly serves Galen Glen wines.
- DiMaio's Mustard Seed Café - BYO - www.dimaiosmustardseedcafe.com
- A casual, sit-down café with great pizza too. DiMaio's uses only the freshest ingredients to create classic Italian dishes from recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation.
- Harry Packer Mansion - www.murdermansion.com
- Libations Lounge is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of Galen Glen wine and other bar selections before dinner or after a day of outdoor fun in Jim Thorpe. The lounge allows visitors not staying at the Harry Packer Mansion a chance to see how the wealthiest families lived during the Victorian era. No food is served, drinks only.
- Joey B's - www.joeybsbar.com
- Joey B's has a liquor license and proudly serves Galen Glen wines.
- LaCocina Mexicana - BYO - lcmex.net
- Authentic, made from scratch Mexican food with great pricing. Owner, Sal is friendly and loves to chat with patrons.
- Macaluso's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar - www.macalusosrestaurant.com
- Chef Tonimarie has been creating classic Italian cuisine from fresh local market products for over 20 years. They also have a cozy hotel located on the premises. Save room for dessert! Macaluso's has a liquor license and proudly serves Galen Glen wines.
- Nawab Indian Restaurant - BYO - www.nawabcuisine.com
- Voted the best Indian Restaurant in Lehigh Valley Style Magazine for 14 consecutive years, the menu at Nawab is fresh, homemade and abundant with flavor. Even if you are having wine, try the mango lassi.
- Two Kings Pizza - BYO - Lehighton
- Serving pizza, sandwiches and Italian food for lunch and dinner. Try the Buffalo Chicken Pizza with Gewurztraminer or Crooked Stick White.
- Wanamakers General Store - www.wanamakersgeneralstore.com
- Made famous as the lunch stop for Craig Laban when he visited Galen Glen and 2 other wineries. But we have known about this local gem for years and love their sandwiches!
- The Marion Hose Bar - www.facebook.com/pages/West-End-Saloon
- There are no strangers here, only freinds you have not met. The Marion Hose Bar has a liquor license and proudly serves Galen Glen wines.