We love sharing our fascination of wine and food! Watch for more recipes to début. All recipes are easy to print.
- 2-1/2 cups cooked, chopped turkey
- 1 (11oz) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (16oz) can chili beans, undrained
- 2 (14.5oz) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Galen Glen Riesling Wine
- 1 (16oz) jar mild chunky salsa (may used medium or hot for spicier soup)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Optional Toppings:
- Avocado, Sour Cream or Guacamole
In large pot, combine corn, chili beans, broth, wine and salsa and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir in turkey. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Add cilantro. Place in bowls to serve and top with optional toppings. Wine Suggestion:
Pair with Riesling or Gewurztraminer.